Your husband needs to hire an attorney to help him. He likely has a workers compensation claim and a separate claim against the other driver. If any of the other guys in the vehicle were hurt, they should also hire a personal injury lawyer as they may have claims for compensation also. Don’t wait any longer as there are statues of limitation on him being able to bring the workers compensation claim and the claim against the 3rd party driver.

Recent Posts
Pepper & Odom blog logoPepper & Odom blog logo