Due to personal experience, Everett Pepper is a personal injury Lawyer who understands what it feels like to be hurt and confused following a car wreck. Along with his law partner, Chris Odom, he co-founded Pepper & Odom, P.C. What began as a two-lawyer firm now employs numerous staff and Attorneys between its two locations.
With offices in Jackson, Mississippi, and Birmingham, Alabama, Everett represents people of all ages, backgrounds and occupations throughout the state of Mississippi. He empathizes with his clients’ situations and helps get their lives back on track.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in Political Science
- J.D. degree from Mississippi College, School of Law, graduated in the top of his class
- Legal training and clerkship included stints at Rogers & Rogers Law Firm, General Practice and Chhabra & Gibbs, Personal Injury Law/ Workers Compensation, both located in Jackson, MS
Everett is licensed by the Mississippi State Bar Association and the Alabama State Bar Association to practice law in all state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama including the:
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Mississippi
- All State Circuit, County and Chancery Courts in Mississippi
- Alabama Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- All State District and Probate Courts in Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Arkansas
Recognition & Accolades
- Through his verified experience, peer recommendations and spotless record, Everett has been Lead Counsel Rated in Personal Injury Law since 2015.
- Everett was also selected as a Super Lawyer due to peer recognition, professional achievement and independent research by the prestigious lawyer rating service.
Areas Of Practice
Attorney Everett Pepper has dedicated his legal career to helping the victims of:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- 18-wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Mass Tort
- Dog Bite Cases
- Defective Products
Contact Everett Pepper
Pepper & Odom Law Firm offers free initial consultations and handles accident and injury cases on a contingency basis. Personal Injury Lawyer Everett Pepper has built an excellent track record of success and helped his clients recover millions of dollars for their injuries. Contact Everett at our Jackson office located in Suite 420 at 460 Briarwood Drive or call 601-202-1111 today!
In need of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Mississippi or Alabama? Pepper & Odom passionately advocate for the rights of personal injury clients and take great pride in obtaining Maximum Financial Compensation for our clients. No Recovery, No Fee. We will FIGHT for you.