DARYL PORTER Jr
Daryl Porter Jr
Daryl L. Porter Jr., Is an attorney who understands and has compassion for those who have been injured or in need legal help. He believes in efficient and effective work in order to help those who are in need.
Daryl represents clients of all ages, backgrounds and occupations throughout Mississippi from our Jackson Mississippi office.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in Political Science
- Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College, School of Law
- Legal training and clerkships include Mississippi Attorney General’s Office, Revitalize Mississippi, MC|Law Youth Court Clinic, MC|Law Adoption Clinic, John A. Reeves P.C., ACLU of Mississippi, and Pepper and Odom P.C.
Daryl Is licensed by the Mississippi State Bar Association to practice law in all state courts and licensed to practice law in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi.
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- All Justice and Municipal Courts in Mississippi
- All State Circuit, County, and Chancery Courts in Mississipi
Areas Of Practice
Attorney Daryl Porter works to help clients involved in:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Mass Tort
- Criminal Defense
Contact Daryl Porter Jr
Pepper & Odom Law Firm offers free initial consultations and handles accident and injury cases on a contingency basis. Attorney Daryl L. Porter Jr. will work hard to meet the needs of his clients. Contact Daryl at our Jackson office located in Suite 420 at 460 Briarwood Drive or call 601-202-1111 today!
In need of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Mississippi or Alabama? Pepper & Odom passionately advocate for the rights of personal injury clients and take great pride in obtaining Maximum Financial Compensation for our clients. No Recovery, No Fee. We will FIGHT for you.