Chris Odom is a personal injury attorney with the knowledge, experience and dedication to make a difference when you’ve been injured in an accident. Along with his partner, Everett Pepper, he co-founded Pepper & Odom, P.C., which began as a two-lawyer firm. Now along with the numerous attorneys and staff, Chris helps clients who’ve been injured in a wide variety of situations.
Chris represents clients of all ages, backgrounds and occupations throughout Alabama and Mississippi from our Birmingham office located in Suite 110 at 85 Bagby Drive. He takes pride in the law firm’s commitment to each and every client and attributes much of the firm’s success to putting its clients first!
Education & Training
- Undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University with a B.A. in Business Administration and Finance
- J.D. (Juris Doctor) degree from the University of Alabama School of Law, appeared on the Dean’s List every semester and graduated at the top of his class
- Legal training and clerkship included stints at Burtt Vlachos, Personal Injury Law in Florida and Best Koeppel, Maritime Personal Injury Law & Insurance Defense Law in New Orleans, LA.
Chris is licensed by the Alabama State Bar Association to practice law in all state and federal courts in Alabama including the:
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
Recognition & Accolades
- As a trial lawyer, won multiple awards and nominations, including the National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40
- Member of the prestigious National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
Areas Of Practice
Chris practices law almost exclusively on behalf of victims of wrongdoing, including:
- Personal Injury
- Trucking and Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Complex Medical Malpractice
- Jones Act and Maritime Cases
- Products Liability
- Class Actions
Contact Chris Odom
Pepper & Odom Law Firm offers free initial consultations and handles personal injury cases on a contingency basis. Attorney Chris Odom has built a track record of success and helped his clients recover millions of dollars for their injuries. Contact Chris at 205-250-1107 today!
In need of a Personal Injury Lawyer in Mississippi or Alabama? Pepper & Odom passionately advocate for the rights of personal injury clients and take great pride in obtaining Maximum Financial Compensation for our clients. No Recovery, No Fee. We will FIGHT for you.